Saturday, July 11, 2015

Office Blackmail of a Cheerleader Has Been: Partners In Crime






“Our little intern has a nasty little secret,” Anna said quietly as she came into my office, almost falling off her sexy heels as she pivoted to shut my office door. Her eyes were dancing, sexy and powerful, and I felt my cock respond right away to the energy that my office fuck-buddy was bouncing around with.

“Slow down. What secret?” I knew Anna had it out for Lindsay, the cheerleader blonde that I had hired as my summer intern. More than had it out; Anna fucking despised her, for reasons that were far beyond my understanding. But I had to be careful here: fucking Anna regularly was hot but also dangerous given that she, technically, reported to my office (which means, technically, she reported to me). 

“Bottle of tequila, top right desk drawer,” Anna spit out, eyes flashing. “And you know the rules about booze in the office. You should fire her ass,” she said, almost  challenging me. My cock stirred again, wanting to feel Anna take out her energy in other ways. Like riding my now hard shaft til she exhausted both of us.

That is when the light went on.

“I have a much better idea for that ass than firing,” I smiled. “Tell Lindsay, I want to see her in my office right away.” Anna turned, almost running out the door. Talk about fucking hot asses, I thought to myself, watching her tight skirt hug the curves as she headed across the office.

“You know that having that bottle is grounds for termination, don’t you?” I asked Lindsay directly, as Anna sat in the chair next to her. Usually I hate disciplinary meetings, and this one, so far, had gone as usual. Denial (that is not mine, sir), anger, and now fear. Turns out my tight-assed former college cheer queen had lost more than one job due to her little drinking problem, so she saw this as maybe her last chance.

“We went over this clearly when I brought you onto this team, Lindsay,” I said sternly, standing up and moving around the edge of my desk. At 6’3” I literally towered over the red-head and blonde sitting in front of me. “Was I not perfectly clear on policy around drugs and alcohol in this office?”

She could only nod. She had almost given up now, I could feel it. My eyes locked with Anna’s, who was still a bit unsure of what was unfolding.

“I will tell you what, Lindsay,” I started, slowly. “Let’s take this as a warning, and get you in touch with someone that might be able to help a bit rather than simply reacting here.” I felt Anna’s anger rise even as I said this. Lindsay’s eyes met mine, and I could see relief pouring from them. She nodded silently. I could also see clearly that the cheerleader body was still there. No Anna in terms of sexy tits and lips, but not fucking bad, I had to admit.

“But, young lady, there is still the question of discipline,” I said softer now, watching for another type of flicker in her blue eyes. Nothing. I had to do this the hard way, I guess. “Here is the deal, Lindsay,” I was stern again. “I want you to do exactly as you are told right now, or your ass will be out that door by noon. You need this job way more than I need you around here, so are we clear?”

All she could do now was nod. Anna got up, locking my office door.

Lindsay was almost gagging on my hard cock. Cheerleader hot, to be sure, but not so experienced in the deep throating department, obviously. But blackmail was blackmail,  and I was demanding payment in full if this little blonde bimbo wanted to keep her lame job for another few months. 



Anna had her cheap skirt almost down to her ankles now, her panties following. Eyes flashing as she watched her nemesis being force fed my cock, Anna not-so-gently started to finger-fuck Lindsay from behind, making the cheerleader almost leap with surprise. Anna almost kicked her legs wider as she slipped two, then three fingers into the now wet pussy. Months of frustration throbbed in those manicured fingertips, I could almost feel it. Anna’s red-hair was alive with energy as she plunged her fingers deeper, rougher with each thrust.

On my cock, Lindsay moaned, wanting to fight what was building but unable to. I began to fuck her mouth in rhythm with Anna’s fingering. I locked eyes with my red-headed partner in crime, and we both smiled. Anna knew that once I was done with this appetizer, it was her that I wanted for my main course. Bonnie and fucking Clyde must have had the hottest fucking sex in the world, I thought.

I felt Lindsay quiver as Anna brought her to the edge of probably the first orgasm this prom queen had ever had in her fucking life. I began to jackhammer as Anna pushed hard and deep for the finish. I noticed that Anna’s nipples were hard now. She might hate Lindsay, but was definitely turned on by making her cum.  My cock began to load up now, so I pulled out suddenly. Lindsay gasped for air quickly, but then moaned (almost too loud for this fucking office) as she came hard for Anna. In seconds, she came hard and got a full (and her first) facial. My cum dripped from her face, as she gasped again and again. 

“Anna rules this office, you little bitch,” I found myself saying, as Lindsay collapsed to the carpeted floor, whimpering with a mixture of shock and pleasure. “And if you want to keep pulling a paycheque, you will never, ever forget it.”

Leaning over the quivering body, I gave Anna a deep kiss.

~D.




1-888-964-0397

No comments:

Post a Comment