Tuesday, September 16, 2014

~High heels and Handjobs~

I HAVE A NEW FETISH!

And You Won't believe what it is... ok, maybe you will!

I LOVE Jerking a guy off! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Normally I don't Like to be in control, but this kinda situation made me very comfortable.

This past weekend, I had a guy friend of mine over
We were hanging out, and drinking a bit, Normally we play out a filthy fantasy of mine..
BUT...
He Kept telling me he loved my new heels ( he has an HUGE shoe fetish)
So I started teasing him through his pants with them.

They were hot fucking heels too! Black velour peep toes
I Drug my toe slowly over his zipper, and plucked at his zipper with my heel...
He kept telling me I had to stop or he would cum in his pants..
I Told him to Shhhhh.... and sit on his hands.

I teased him a while Longer with my sexy Strappy 5 inch Heels

Then I Took them off, and handed them to him
As he held them I undone his pants, and watched as his cock SPRANG up!

He was ROCK SOLID, and Drippping

I settled between his thighs, and watched as he caressed my heels

He rubbed them all over his face..
His neck..
His chest..

I poured lube all over his cock, the cool liquid made him hisssss




I Started stroking, and he started clutching my heels, pulling it tightly to his chest.
I massaged his balls with one hand while slowly fucking him with my hand.
Sliding my opened fist around his hardness.
Moving my wrist in a circular motion.

Watching this gorgeous Beast of a man holding my hottest pair of high heels
Digging the heel into his chest as he neared his Cum explosion.

I slowed...
He was totally at my whim..
I teased his cock with my fingers... lightly scratching at his balls with the feathering of my fingernails
I was edging him.. feeling him tense.. feeling him swell.

Stopping.

More Lube, and then both hands with fingers interlocked, churning his cock.. he began to thrust into my fingers, his hips bucked..

Stopping.

I blew my breath all over his cock, 
" Tell Me how much you Like my Shoes Tim"

As he began professing his love for my Sexy High Heels
I began Pumping his cock... Quickening my pace with his every sentence.

He began spurting his cream all over, shooting streams of cum hitting at his shoulders, all over his stomach, and all over my sluttiest pair of high heels. So Fucking hott! I couldn't even be mad at him for cumming all over my pretty heels.

Mmmm, They do look pretty dont they? You should've seen them covered in CUM!


Cock Control at its finest
Need a hand?

1-888-964-0397

questions?
Aim/yahoo: Annas_No_Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment