Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BareBackin': Impregnation Phone Sex



Mmmm... Barebackin' with a big cock!





In the heat of the moment, when your so turned on your animal instincts kick into over drive...

When you like a guy soooooo much, and you don't have any protection...

The way your Bare cock feels inside my plush pink box....

Our skin to skin.

Sometimes, I do it on purpose, Sometimes I just wanna feel it.

Nothing to deter your rushing river of creamy cum,

Spurting right into my fertile slit of ecstasy...

Sink your dick into me, like a plug.

Give me a part of you




Impregnate me. 

Fill me up.


Call
Kayla for some adult chat fun
1-888-964-0397

*Wanna play with me for the first time? just tell me you found me by my blog, and you'll get a HOT OFFER, but remember it applies to 1st timers only, it's like a " Cherry poppin" kinda special *  :)








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this very useful information you have provided for me cheers!

    ReplyDelete