Monday, September 1, 2014

He Took Advantage





He came into the bathroom
And smiled a sweet smile.
I was certain, he would be embarrassed and turn around and close the door.

But He stayed.
Shutting the door and locking it behind him.

Placing a "shhh" finger over my lips, as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Don't be scared"

He fumbled at his belt and zipper, stepping closer towards me.

"Open your mouth"

I Shook my head " NO".

" Be a good girl, and open your mouth"

I Looked up at him. I wanted to be a good girl.
I didn't want to make him angry.

I let my lips rest against it. He mouthed " use your tongue".
I licked it....

It got bigger.. wider... HARDER..

He grabbed my head, and guided me.

" No Teeth, Anna"

I drew my lips taught over my teeth.

While HE used my mouth, like a pussy.

I felt him TENSE
He Held His breath. . . . 

told me I was " such a good girl" and flooded my young mouth with a tiny river of him.

You'll never guess who HE was...

I wasn't always such a nasty girl...
I was made this way.
Now I LOVE my Filthy WORLD
I think, Im gonna stay!

Anna
1-888-964-0397











No comments:

Post a Comment