Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's that Daddy? ....Yes, I'm a verrry Good girl

I have many secrets locked away in my twisted mind.

 I remember when I was younger I would always tell guys I was older, and they'd always believe me. I started developing this beautiful body around 11. Learning the way to work men, manipulating them... teasing them and totally making them lust for me. *giggle* I've always known how to get noticed,  if you know what I mean?? If you don't... Xtra short skirts, with barely there shirts, and licking my lips during conversations with older men, always seemed to be the ticket. As a matter of fact I can almost pinpoint when an older mans cock hardens, and his heart skips a beat. Then the games begin...

 The best thing to me, about having sex with a man that's older than me, is he fucking knows how to take control, he knows exactly what to do, and how to push me over the edge. Did I mention I love to scream, yell out and even cry for DADDY??? *giggle* my pussy even got wet typing that.


MMMMMMmmmmm. I like being daddy's good girl, But I FUCKING LOVE being daddy's bad girl. *grin* getting my ass spanked 'til its all red and hot! and then showing my "daddy" some much needed love and attention. 


Im not saying that younger guys don't know what they are doing, I'm just saying I've yet to find one to keep up with me. *grin*


2 comments:

  1. I can attest to that from enjoying our time together.

    J from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) mmmmm, thank you

    ReplyDelete