Monday, August 18, 2014

Im A DIRTY FILTHY CUM EATING Phone Sex SLUT!


Cum..
Hot, Sticky, Salty Sweet CUM

I love Sucking a Dick, until its engorged, I feel it grow solid in my mouth. Reaching down I can feel how swollen your balls are, and I know that ooey gooey treat, is just waiting to be sucked out.. MMmmmm.

I love playing with precum as it forms on the head of your cock. Dipping my tongue in it, and connecting you to me thru a small, thin string. I watch as your face shows your desire and your want.

I Milk your dick, firmly stroking your shaft, and watching your cock throb. Enveloping that bulbous mushroom tip, between my lips, and suckling at it.

To Me, your cock, is like a big straw... and I plan to drain your balls of every single creamy drop.
I want to BE COVERED, no matter what it takes.
Satisfy me, by filling all my holes, with that thick creamy goodness.


Im Cum Hungry..

Won't you feed my hunger?

Phone Sex Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment