Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Daddy's Little Tramp

*smiles*

"Daddy, Don't you want to play with me?"



Such a sexy question isn't it?

Pigtails, short skirts, silky smooth skin.

I LOVE Daddy/ Daughter phone sex
&
AGEPLAY phone sex

I know what it's like to be young a curious about sex. My sexual life began at an EXTREMELY YOUNG age. I haven't stopped since. I used to peek at my dad when he was getting a shower...

and sometimes, I'd watch him bangin away at my mom.

They NEVER caught me.

I'd get so horny looking through that crack in the door.Listening to the *smack smack* of his balls slapping against her.

I remember when they stopped having sex. I was about 14... and I spent many nights peeking around the corner to watch him jerk off. I so badly wanted to take care of my Daddy's cock. 

I always wished, he would come in my room and fuck me like he fucked my mom.


Don't YOU want to be my daddy?
Let me take care of your hard cock



I want to be Daddy's Little Slut &
It can be our little secret.

Anna
1-888-964-0397
















No comments:

Post a Comment