Friday, August 8, 2014

My Naughty playthings

Even though I'm an adult, I still love to play with toys. My fuckies are a prized posession.


WELCOME TO MY 





Dildos, or rubber fuckies ( as I call them).... mmmmm, I can make myself get off so hard. I LOVE using these, on hot sexy calls. Fucking hard and fast or slow and sensual. I can't even think of how many times they have been covered in my sweet cum.




Cute lil powerful vibes... Now, This is a secret.. But my clit is so very sensitive. I remember a hot call I had, it was a Forced fantasy call. I was instructed to lube the vibe, place it against my clit, close my legs tight so it couldn't move, and when I was told, to speed/slow it down.

I came 6 Times during that call.




I have lotsa toys in my toybox, that I like to play with when we get all hot and raunchy on the phone. 

Our Playtime can be so special.



What toy do you want me to play with?
You can Pick, or I can pick
*smiles* i love them all

Anna
888-964-0397






No comments:

Post a Comment