Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hot Times in the Hot tub!

I had the best time at the beach.  It was so hot out there, and we made it even hotter!




One night My girlfriend Shell and I went out, and wound up bringing 2 guys back to the beach house.These guys were so hot!  Their dicks were hard before we even got to the DOOR! When we got in I got us some beers and we went out into the hot tub on the deck and got in.
Shell and I got in first, the water felt so warm, and the jets were so strong. The guys quickly followed us in.
Their names were Luke, and Jared.

Luke, was taller than Jared and seemed very interested in my bikini and what was underneath. He sat very close to me in the tub. Shell was very close to my other side. We were all drinking and talking, and and I felt Lukes hand on my inner thigh.

I Leaned over and whispered in Shells ear. She smiled shaking her head yes.

Then We took off our bikini tops, and straddled the guys. Jared was in such shock, he dropped his beer bottle and it busted on the deck. I leaned down, and kissed Luke's ear. whispering " move closer to them". He scooted closer to his buddy.

I kissed Shells shoulder, and she leaned over and kissed Luke. 
Mmmmmm, She sat up, and I leaned over and kissed Jared.

I felt Lukes Cock growing beneath me. SO Hard. I Bared down on him, and wrapped my bikini strings around his hands. He pulled them. 

I looked over at Shell, and hers was off. 
We were so hot, foreplay didn't even matter.
I rubbed my pussy against his hard cock, and he squeezed my tits and rolled my nipples in between his fingers. I lifted myself off his lap, and down onto his cock.. mmmm We had to push and play around a bit to get it in. I didnt realize his cock was so big. I moaned with pleasure, as I felt my pussy widen for him. I rode him Slow, and Leaned over to kiss Jared again, who was being rode Hard By Shell. mmmm Her noises were making me sooo hot.

"She fucks good doesn't she?" I said to Jared.. who couldn't answer.

Shell pulled my head back, and shoved her tongue in my mouth... " Wanna fuck him Anna?" 
"mmmhmmm", I said eagerly.

So We Switched.

Jared, to me seemed so meek and mild mannered. Until he forced his cock up into my pussy, and thrusted up into me, until I came all over him. Mmmmm, that just made me fuck back against him that much harder. I looked over at Shell who was riding Lukes dick so good, his head was leaned back. Our rhythms so fast and hard, the water splashing out everywhere. 

His Breath got faster,  " An. Annn, Anna.. Im going to cum!! Im gonna CUM!!"

I said " I want you to... cum for me... mmmm, let me feel it... Cum inside my pussy"

About That Time, I heard this loud moan, and Shell Squealing... mmmmmmm...
I felt his hot rush of cum, flood my pussy.

.... And that was Just the 1st night.


Wanna hear more about my mini vacation?

Anna
1-888-964-0397






No comments:

Post a Comment