Monday, July 28, 2014

Men or Women, Who does it better? PUSSY EATING



I believe women know what women want, and I know exactly how I love to be kissed, licked and eaten.





When I eat pussy, I do the things I like. I expect every women does when they eat another's snatch. Kissing her pussy lips, sucking on them, Kneading her inner thighs with my hands as I pay her precious sex the attention it so deeply desires.

I also like my clit sucked on gently. So I place my pursed lips over her pink button and softly suckle at it. Gently pull it between my lips while I let my tongue visit it over and over again.

Pair that, with placing a finger inside, and finger fucking her...mmmmm you can feel how much she likes it when I use my hot masturbation techniques with her.
I'm not scared to lap up all those juices, so I let my tongue take the place of my fingers, darting it in and out, and savoring every delicious drop.

So sweeeet.

Who doesn't like eating pussy?

Im not saying men don't or can't. I have been eaten very well, by men. I like the strength of a man, The way his arms wrap around my thighs while he feeds on me, like I'm the only nourishment he has and he's STARVING. The sucking, slurping, and hard tongue fucks are enough to drive me insane.

But...

The soft and sensual-ness of a woman... Mmmmm, well that is hard to replace.

Women know what women want...

BE A PART OF MY DEBATE
Comments are welcome!!

Care to challenge me?

You think you could eat my pussy and make me cum so hard... call me and give it a try? All you have to do is tell me what you'd do to me, and I promise.. I'll play fair. Hell if you can make me cum in under 15 minutes, I'll  write a blog featuring "you" and the rundown of our call, and ADMIT I was wrong. 

Take it further... You and I competing ...

I have a Bestie- RAVE- who has the best tasting pussy all around!
Let her decide, who does it best!
We are experienced FETISH Lovers

1-888-964-0397
Anna

                                                                 
Or Maybe your into a little something different?

Up For a little Tease & Denial?
She and I aim to please.... *wicked grin* and be pleased!

Maybe you want to eat a cream pie that was deposited by a huge BBC? Be our pathetic little cuckold and suck all of that cream from one of our ripe snatches!

We are also experienced in ORGASM CONTROL, give us the reigns and we will take you to a level of FANTASY that you have never experienced

1 comment: