Friday, September 12, 2014

Married and Wanna cheat? *grins* Im The REMEDY


 Married?
No Sex? No Play? NOTHING?!?!?

Such a fucking shame.
*SMH*

I'm the remedy.
I'm the cure for boredom.
Because I'd love to be your something on the side...



There's Something about that ring on your finger... ( thats ok baby, don't take it off *smirk*)

Something about the perfect seeming marriage...

That makes me want to FUCK YOU HARD

Usually She's a bitch, or she nags all the time, or shes fucking prude ( that's a fucking shame, all that pussy... and she JUST wants missionary and BARLEY lets you touch it... ughhh SMH) She doesn't listen to you, and doesn't care for that matter... and her not giving it up, and NEVER sucking your cock, it's the same old routine day in and day out. I bet she has another headache. Sounding familiar?

I have a hunger.. for married men.
You Vowed to her... yet, you wanna FUCK me?
Cheating... so wrong- yet feels so fucking good, what's stopping you?

My pussy got wet, just typing that.

I Don't mind being the "other" woman, in Fact, I prefer it.
Fucking without any expectation~ any way YOU like~


You make sweet, gentle love to your wife or girlfriend, right? 

But You want something Different to get ROUGH, AGGRESSIVE, and a lil kinky... have a little less than vanilla, fun? *giggles*
That's what I WANT.. I want to FEED that hunger you have
at the same time, FEEDING MINE

I want to scratch that itch, your other half can't, or just WON'T
 *smirk*

I'll make you forget all about her, for just a little while.




Leave all that til death do you part bullshit behind, and cum talk with me.. even if it is just for a little while.

Maybe it's knowing that something that feels so right is so wrong, I can't help it guys.. Im really a good girl that just likes to well, ...do very bad things. ( You should know this by now *wink*)

Cheat with me

1-888-964-0397





No comments:

Post a Comment