Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pretty is as Pretty does, and this Pretty Perverted Princess Wants to play


I claim it.
I'm a whore.
A Slut.
*wicked grin*

A beautiful disaster.

I love Fucking.
How Nasty can you get?

I want to finger fuck my candy sweet pussy while I get you off hard!

And Why Shouldn't I?
Why shouldn't I do what feels good, what CUMS naturally
to a dirty girl pervert like me?

You can listen as I whisper sweetly in your ear,
and stroke that Hard dick for me,
CUM FOR ME
I want you too!

I'm a Southern sweetheart, with the dirtiest mind ever
 if you've talked to me then you know that
If not, then what the fuck are you waiting for?
( Im always waiting for a good FUN phone FUCK)

Your Pretty Perverted Princess
wants to play

No Limits, No Boundaries, and Totally Uncensored
Filth never Looked this Pretty.

1-888-964-0397

email me - anna@mailpsk.com
Aim/yahoo- Annas_No_Angel


....Im waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment