Monday, July 7, 2014

As hot as a new Pair of Heels




I stand proud at 5'6.  I love to dress sexy, and get attention.

But I feel  my sexiest when I'm in a bitchin pair of fuck me pumps. I always wear 4 inches or taller.

I LOVE high heels. The way they chisel out the muscle tone in my legs, The sexy walk and sway of my hips.
The Sexy click...click.., when walking down a hallway.

I tend to drag my toe a bit when walking around in my hot heels in the bedroom, that's a stripper move for those of you who didn't know "wink". I like flowing in my strap me down and fuck me silly shoes
*giggles*

Wearing my hottest new pair of heels while fucking..HOT! 

mmmmm, and I love when they are used for handles. Grab those SPIKES and fuck me HARD!




mmmm, Let me strut around in my sexy pumps for you!
Face down, ass up and heels in the AIR..

And I wonder, If you decide to fuck a pair of my sexy pumps
and ruin them by cumming all over them.. is that considered Shoe-icide?



*giggles* 

1-888-964-0397
I'll feed your foot fetish, if you feed mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment