Friday, July 4, 2014

Red, white and BLUE BALLS

*smiles* I'm such a dirty fuckin' tease...

Is it wrong That I love teasing your dick, letting you play with it, rub and tug... bringing you right to the edge of a Earth Shattering CUM fest and suddenly I...


STOP!

I love when you jerk off to the sound of my voice, and I love watching those BALLS get sooooo TIGHT!

I love knowing that they are full of cum, and just Aching to explode!

But you Know what I really Love???

That You WANT IT!

You want your balls to ache for me!

Maybe if your nice, I'll Take you over the edge *giggles*

I love watching my webcam, and seeing that DICK, rubbed and tugged, only for me to tell you Hands OFF!

*giggles*

Letting all that Yummy Oooey Goooey Cream, build and build, until you want to BUST!


Call me, I'll make your FIRECRACKER Explode!!





1-888-964-0397
Anna






No comments:

Post a Comment