Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Teasing & Titty Fucking My Best Friends Dad





As I have often told MBA students during my college visits, some of the necessities of being a successful and well-compensated CEO is a passion for hard work, long hours, and a love of making money. What I do not tell them is that one of the benefits is the freedom to work from my summer home as much as I can during the warm months of the year. And the benefits of the summer home, well that is even simpler: Anna, the best friend of my daughter Kaitlyn.

A college friend of my daughter, the sexy red-head has been a regular by the pool and at summer parties for a few years now, and I am not ashamed to say that she has become a regular part of my fantasy life. Many an evening, working late, I have stroked my hard cock just watching her dive into the pool for a midnight swim. Her body was made for the bikini, to be sure, with her shapely ass and gorgeous tits barely covered by the thin fabric. Cold night air made her nipples stand to attention most nights, and as I pulled harder on my cock I could only imagine sliding my shaft between that luscious pair. Long legs and cock-sucking lips rounded out a package that had been the torture of many a college boy, I had only to imagine.

But what really drove me fucking crazy was Anna’s newest habit of walking around the summer house in the sexiest summer heels known to man. Pair after pair, matched with bare legs or light stockings under a flowing sundress (inevitably bra-less and almost see-through) -- it was almost too much for even this boardroom veteran to manage. Sneaking a glance here and there was all I could muster, though, since she was my daughter’s friend, and the last thing I wanted  was the reputation of a creepy old father when my princess brought friends around.

So I stroked in private, sending streams of steaming love juice into a handy towel.
Until last Thursday evening, anyway. I was working later than usual, even for me. It was a particularly complex deal that I was putting together, and the hours had flown by. I was so engrossed in spreadsheets, in fact, that I did not even hear my office door open and close, despite the quietness of the house. But I did hear the lock click shut, and looking up I was more than a little surprised to see Anna standing there. My cock reacted before even my brain to what I saw: Anna’s red hair shone in the low light. Her heels were spectacular, showing off her legs and ass with cock-throbbing effectiveness. The bikini was barely there, covering only her nipples and with her pussy outlined by a wetness that could, I realize, only have come from a midnight dip.

Free phone sex

“Water was sooo warm,” she purred to me, eyes dancing. “I want to thank you again, Mr. Johnson, for allowing me to come here all these summers.” I muttered something about not a problem, and glad that Kaitlyn had a friend like her to spend summer with. I was much more worried about the raging hard on that was threatening to poke out from underneath my hiking shorts at that very moment than I was about what words I managed to string into a sentence at that exact moment.

“I mean,” Anna said, smile on her face as she walked towards my desk, “that I really want to thank you, sir. I have learned so much by watching you working here, successful in business and a great father. It really does amaze me how you manage to juggle it all, so so well.” Sitting on the corner of my desk now, there was no way Anna could not see the obvious. I was ready to fucking explode when she actually let her beautiful fingers dangle lightly along the obvious bulge that was still growing.

“What really amazes me,” she continued, shifting her weight so that her bikini bottom framed her pussy just perfectly, “is how you seem to manage the pressure so easily.”  Her fingers tightened slightly on my shaft as she spoke. My shorts seemed doomed to split open. Again, all I could do was mutter some lame response.

“I know,” she smiled. “I can pay you back for all your hospitality with a bit of pressure relief.” Sliding from the desk, she settled to her knees, facing me, hands on my thighs. I froze, cock upright, holding my breath. I felt my shorts being pulled down, and my hardness springing to attention in the cool night air.

I swear to god, Anna purred.

And before I could say a word, her tongue was tracing the length of my shaft, licking my cock and balls as though they were an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. I gave up, leaning back in my chair and simply closing my eyes. Anna’s lips and tongue were magic as she caressed my shaft gently, devouring my hardness as though this was best cock she had ever tasted. Harder and harder I got as she continued teasing me for what seemed like hours. Slow then fast, hard then soft, her fingers stroking my shaft then letting go slightly just before I exploded.

And then, with a quick flick of her fingertips, off popped the bikini top, releasing those tits I had fantasized about for so many hot, sticky nights. Anna guided my body forward slightly, and in doing so positioned my cock head just between her tits. “Fuck them, Mr. Johnson. I know you want to. Fuck them.”

So I did. As Anna squeezed her tits together, I ran my shaft between them in long, slow strokes at first. As I did, my fingers pinched her hard nipples, which made her moan loudly now. Thank god Kaitlyn was a heavy sleeper at the far end of the house. Anna’s moans drove me fucking crazy, and I began to drive my cock faster now, fucking her amazing tits as she gripped the corner of my desk.  

I shot my first stream of cum across her face without warning, catching us both off guard. I drove my cock forward as the next stream covered her face. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth wide, and I continued, shooting stream after stream of warm cum onto those beautiful lips. When I thought I was almost drained, any took her long fingers and milked me for even more.  I shot load after load. almost passing out from the feelings vibrating down my cock into my body.


I fell back in my chair exhausted. Anna simply giggled, and rising from her knees, leaned over to kiss my lips lightly. The next sound I remember was of her diving quietly into the pool, letting the warm summer water wash over her. I smiled. Business is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment