Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Do YOU Like to be watched? Voyeurism Phone Sex



Ring, ring

Me: Hello?

Him: Hi Anna, I want to set up a call but first I'd like to ask you a question

...


DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH?


I get This question ALOT... and the answer is HELL YES!

I love seeing what I do to you...

Watching your cock grow as I tell you what I am into

mmmmm, and seeing the pre-cum drip from the tip of your rock hard rod as I describe in detail how good you taste...

I get so turned on watching you jerk off for me, I have to touch myself

after all, you aren't the only one getting wet here...

Do you want me to watch you?

All you'll need is Yahoo, AIM or Skype

Add me- Aim/yahoo: Annas_No_Angel

Skype: Annasnoangel1


We can have ALOT of Naughty Fun
and it all starts with Dialing me DIRECT

1-888-964-0397

All calls start out @ 10 minutes for $20
and $2/ per minute there after

(cheaper than a date & Guaranteed to CUM)

What are you waiting for?

Cam up & Give me a Call!






No comments:

Post a Comment