Monday, June 16, 2014

The Slut next door

Hmmmm, Should I feel guilty about Teasing the neighbor next door?

He has a wife and some kiddos... the perfect family, or so it seems.

I guess it's HIS problem, lol.. I can't help that I like tanning on my back porch nude. I also can't help that he likes to grill out on his back porch. 

Well Today, of course, it was Daddies day, and he and some of his buddies, were out back. Drinking, and grillin out.

I'm sure all their prude bitchy wives were in the house, talking about how they didn't want it anymore, or how sex became a chore, or how uninterested they were.... WTF??

ALL I SAW WAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY! 



I went outside, vodka and cran in hand... with the smallest bikini on that I own, and a bottle of hemp tanning oil. I laid my blanket down in the back yard, and began to oil myself, I had on these shades, so I pretended not to notice when they were looking. I tanned my backside first, I could feel their eyes on me. I arched my back and sexily shifted my legs.. I knew what I was doing. *grin* The sun felt so good kissing my skin. I sat up, and untied the string on my top, baring my breasts, I began oiling them, as well as my tummy, and my firm thighs.

Through my shades, I saw a few mouth's fall open. I smiled. Laying back, catching those rays. Then I saw a wife come out, and make her hubby go in! Before I knew it, the whole damn wife brigade was out there, dragging their hubbies in!

It was Innocent, I swear! *giggles*

Hmmmm, and to think, Summer has just Started!!!! *hehehe*




No comments:

Post a Comment