Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Something a little different.










My world is filled with sexual filth. I am asked "What turns you on?" So here's a little list, of the more "outside the box" games I like to play...

I am a true nymphomaniac, I constantly think about fucking, and different situations I would love to stem into a hot fuck session. Though I do enjoy a vanilla, sweet gentle fantasy, full of kissing, licking and tender touch. I must admit, taboo, kink, and totally bizarre, really excite me. Here's some insight into the warped mind, of a filthy redheaded slut.

I do love AGE PLAY, even to the extreme- for those of you that don't know what that is... it is just what it says. Younger or older. I became sexual at a very young tender age, so I enjoy playing this out quite a bit. Wanna fuck an older Anna? could you imagine my tits...  my seasoned milf pussy? YUM!

Forced/ RAPE fantasy,  those of you that know me.. know this really gets my juices flowing. I often blogged about it. My mouth screaming no, but my body always says YES!

Incest/ Family fun role play, *grins* I have a RL story or 2 about this. mmmmm, My Teenage brother?? My delicious Daddy... or my pervert Uncle, I've always been a slut, as far back as I can remember. I don't mind keeping it in the family.

Role Play-  I LOVE TO ROLE PLAY. I don't care the role, it's ALL fucking fun to me. The sky is the limit. teacher/ student, boss/ secretary, daughter/ dads best friend. Just to name a few.

Breed me- DO you know how HOT I get, thinking about you cumming in my fertile snatch? Spilling your seed into my womb?? *grins* well now you do!

Degradation/ Pain...  Do you want to hurt for me? I can take you to levels of pain, you never thought imaginable.you'll be wanting to hurt for me.. or maybe your Frustrated? some bitch pissed you off? *grins* I don't mind you taking it out on me. You would be amazed if you looked in the crotch of my panties, after SCREAMING at me, calling me horrible names, spanking my delicious ass hard.. OR WORSE... 

Don't Judge me, I know I'm fucking twisted *giggle*

... and these are just a few!

Everyday, something else creeps into my mind. As I've told you, I want to experience it all, if it fucking feels good, I wanna do it! 

Do you have some secrets? Skeletons in your closet? That Nagging Gnawing feeling...
Do you have something that you haven't told anyone and your DYING to talk about it with someone?
Maybe something you can't tell your wife, or girlfriend...


TELL ME!
Anna
1-888-964-0397

Release those demons, Cum play with me...





No comments:

Post a Comment