Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Daddy, I know it's YOUR special day, and I want to make it eXXXtra special....





I am Daddies sweet girl. Well, He THINKS I'm sweet. 
I love to tease him, strutting around the house in my too short skirts, and low cut tops. Sometimes I don't even wear panties *giggles*. I can't wait until mom leaves for work, then the fun can really begin.

I wonder if Daddy knows how I like to play with my pussy, and say " yesss, Daddy , yessss" when he's only a matter of rooms away. Mmmmm, I like thinking about him sneaking into my room, and climbing in the bed with me. 

I think I may seduce him, when mom goes out of town on business. I don't think he would tell, I know I wouldn't. Besides, who would believe I seduced him, I could say he took advantage of me, if anyone ever found out. *wicked grin*

If Daddy only knew the naughty things i think of doing with him, he would surely think different of me. 

Let me make your fathers day extra special

Call and play with your sweet girl, Anna
1-888-964-0397











No comments:

Post a Comment