Monday, June 9, 2014

Hot oil, and a rub down...

I have always wanted to go and have one of those massages. yes, THOSE massages.



Lying on a wide table, belly down, eyes closed. The only thing covered on my body is my bottom, by a white towel. A strong man would walk in, turn on very soft soothing music, and grab the warmed oil. He would squirt some into his hands, and walk to the head of the table and begin rubbing my hands, interlacing his fingers in mine. He'd work his way to my forearms, rubbing gently, and then pushing his hands back over my upper arms and then my shoulders. Mmmmm, I know I would be so relaxed. He would be close enough, so I could breathe him in, his manliness, his masculinity. I can feel him moving around the table, But I haven't seen his face. He climbs up onto the table with me, I can feel him kneeling beside me, he brushes my hair from my shoulders and back, and starts to rub gently on my neck and shoulders. I arch my back and bring my ass into the air, as he applies sensual pressure. He oils his hands again, making his hands softer and now smearing the oil all over my back. I feel him move, he straddles my legs, he works his magic hands all over my back, rubbing and kneading. He gets to the small of my back, and pushes in with his thumbs, This would feel like heaven.. it causes me to bring my ass high up, and I feel it rub against his cock. He pauses.


He removes the towel, placing it across my shoulders. My Ass exposed, except for the white thong. He re- oils his hands and begins to rub my hips. (Mmmmmmmmmm, I love that feeling) working downward, he begins to paw at my firm ass cheeks. He rubs and kneads, and squeezes until my ass jiggles. My muscles totally relaxed. I feel him rubbing and spreading my ass. He reaches and pulls the ties that held my thong, and pulls the back down. He covers my ass in that warm oil, not putting it in his palms first, but squirting it all over my pliable ass. He slathers it. His hands slick, slippery. He pulls my ass apart, and I lift up, arching.. showcasing my holes. He runs his hands over them. I moan out. He continues "petting" me. Teasing me. His hands go from rough and grabby on my ass, to soft and soothing on my pink plush pussy, and delicate butt hole.

 The sensation, is almost to much to bare. He hasn't said a word. I want him too. I want him to grunt and growl, and flip me over at this point. I'm in a fuck a hole, any hole frame of mind.

I feel his hands, slide my legs apart, WIDE. He's kneeling between them. I feel the warm oil spurting all over my most sensitive of areas. My pussy and my ass coated. He starts to rub it in. Rubbing my ass, and trailing his hands down to my inner thighs, and sliding one over my cunt. OOOoooooo. He works his hand all over my pussy, touching and stroking with his entire hand. He touches my pussy lips, teasing them.


mmmmm, I can't even begin to tell you how sexy it was... or can I?

Call me to hear the rest of the story, or maybe you want to have our own massage


Anna
1-888-964-0397

No comments:

Post a Comment