Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Why Phonesex??

Let me explain something to you, Phone sex is an art, a passion,a beautiful CRAFT!  And if your passionate about what you do, then your gonna be awesome at it! and I FUCKING LOVE it!

I have yet to have anything make me as hot as a nice long phone fuck! *smiles* Hearing how hot someone is for you, the tone in their voice, the symphony of their passion, talking about what we would do with each other, having a sexy role play, something KINKY or even telling each other how to masturbate... mmmm, until we make each other eXXXplode!...  knowing that you've done all that, just by whispering nasty nothings to one another, is such a huge turn on, and a beautifully orgasmic Sexperience!

Usually it starts with a chat, an instant message, and after you get the "feel" for each other. Then you decide if you want to take the next step, and Dial me in. *grin*  Sometimes your nervous,don't worry, I like it and it's totally normal... but I always reassure you, because even though I may be sexy, and you may think I'm super hot and totally out of your league, Im also wayyyyyy nice, and very down to earth, and sooo easy to talk to. No need for nervousness, even though I do think it's really cute.

Then, you call me, and we go thru all the boring stuff it only takes maybe 5 minutes... Don't feel bad, I wish we could get straight to the FUN part too, but it's gotta be done right? and besides this gives you a little sample of how I sound, and it gives me a little sample of how YOU sound. I Know your wondering... The answer is YES, sometimes I get turned on during the billing process, it may be the way you say your name, or the eager tone in your voice..... I don't know exactly what it is,  lotsa things turn me on, but you'll learn that in due time *hehehe*

This is a way we can connect, and turn each other upside down. A way we can explore each other. If your a first timer, Don't worry, I'll be gentle *grin*

*giggles* I don't know about you, But by this time, I'm pretty hot, and I'm sure my panties are soaking wet. and my fingers are finding there way into my..... Way-way-wait just a minute!!!!!

 I can't give the ending away.... you'll just have to cum find out for yourself!

It all starts with an IM and mine are AIM/Yahoo Messenger: Annas_No_Angel

Or

You can always call 1-888-964-0397, Im always ready to play! *giggle*




No comments:

Post a Comment