Monday, April 7, 2014

I do believe she may be the tastiest treat..

Some of you may know, and some may not, BUT I love playing with phone sex girls. Some of the hottest phone sex girls I have ever played with happen to belong to the

Phone Sex Kingdom



 Right now I am crushing soooo hard on Nicole! I just found out she's been dreaming about me HOW HOT IS THAT!!!  What she doesn't know is I've been crushing on her since I came into the kingdom...She's a bit older than me, and she has these beautiful big sparkly eyes, and a KILLER hot body. If only she knew how much I truly wanted to play with her.

I can't tell you the countless times, I've pulled up her pictures and stroked my pussy thinking about the way she tastes and all the pretty sounds she makes. mmmm, But what I'd really like to do, shares a cock with Raven, you know what I mean right? We could suck it together and trade places shifting between the cock and balls with our hungry mouths *giggles*. OOOoo, she could suck your dick, while I buried my face into her tight young pussy, with YOU watching. I bet you couldn't handle a DOUBLE tease from her and I. I can almost promise we'd have you begging to stick your cock somewhere, ANYWHERE!!!

*giggles* That is so fucking hot, I'm dripping just thinking about it and awaiting our playtime together, maybe you'd like to join us... I don't know though, we are pretty hot to handle, but won't it be sooo much fucking fun trying?????

We can ALWAYS play together. We can have a beautiful adult chat, or domination phone sex, or even financial domination if that's something you love. 






No comments:

Post a Comment