Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nothing on but the Radio *wink*

Do you ever hear a song, and your like, that would be an awesome song to FUCK to? 

I don't know, maybe its just me. But I am a total SOUND person. I guess that's why I love phone boning so much. I love the noise you make while your stroking your cock, and the noises I make while I'm stroking my pussy......, we'll, I'm told they are pretty fucking HOT.

 I am a ROCK fan, anything from classic rock, to heavy metal, and everything in between . But If it's got a good beat, and it makes me think of fucking, I'm sure to find a hard cock to play with *giggle*.

You know, you can hear something and it gives you chills, or you can hear a certain sound and you just begin to throb. I get this sexxxy, come fuck me NOW feeling, that I LOVE.... when I'm on my playlist.

I guess maybe I like it so much, because I like the rhythm it gives me, Rocking my hips to IN THIS MOMENT's- WHORE, or making my ass bounce to THEORY OF A DEADMAN's- BAD GIRLFRIEND.... is so fucking hot, literally.

I was wondering what kind of Fuck music do you like? Maybe you have some suggestions for me? or better yet, what song would you like to FUCK ME TO *giggles*

Here are just a few of my favorites-

Get stoned- Hinder                                     Pain- 3days grace
Tourniquet- Marilyn Manson                       Use Somebody-kings of Leon
Madness- Muse                                           Remedy-Seether
46&2- Tool                                                 Type O- My girlfriends girlfriend
Godsmack- VooDoo


No comments:

Post a Comment