Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bad girls, are sooooo GOOD!

I'm a very good girl, all be it, I love doing BAD things, but still a good girl. Here, let me EXPLAIN:
1. Im a good kisser
2. Im a very good cock sucker *giggles* I know, filthy mouth, but you love it
3. Im a good pool player, both real life and pocket *wink*
4. Im very good at sharing
5. Im a FANTASTIC phone fuck, well, call me and you be the judge 
6. I listen to good music
7. I have a HOT bubblegum pink pussy (that is very good)
8. I taste good (see previous comment)
9. I feel good
10. Everything about me is GOOD



Sooooo WHY do I wanna be SO BAD? 

I'll tell you why, because being good (well behaved) is never fun, and besides, it feels so FUCKING GOOD, being this bad. Let's be naughty, fucking filthy, tweak each other, and fall into a forbidden den of perverted pleasure, and dirty desire.

Cum See How bad you can be with me *giggles* Or, should I say, TRY and make me fucking behave!!!


1-888-964-0397

No comments:

Post a Comment