Monday, March 31, 2014

Pool Playing at its finest

For those of you who don't know. I LOVE playing pool,  and Pool is A LOT Like sex, if you think about it. I have always loved both.

This post may be a bit different, but hey! I'm different.

I always love how guys wanna show me HOW to play pool, and Sometimes I let them, but I ALWAYS  wind up showing them a thing or two.

To get ready, I always put on something sexy, something that may prove to be a nice distraction .I "chalk" my hands to make sure that everything will slide through nicely.  Then I pick out my stick, which one will I use? It really doesn't matter, it just has to be long, and hard and feel good in my hands. I love being watched as I "rack em up" and as I cat walk all around the table. Usually my opponent isn't all that nervous about playing against me, because I'm just a hot chick right?? How much could I know about a "man's game"? 
*giggles*

I don't know when it hits them, that, in fact I AM a threat. It may be, when I sache' my hot ass to the end of the table and bend all the way over letting my skirt ride up to break and send balls flying everywhere, or it may be after I've popped the cherry of our game, and sent a little wink their way. I tend to play with my stick quite a bit as I'm waiting for my turn. I just can't help it, you know how much I love to play with them ;).  I always go for solids, and I always start off with a trick shot.*giggles* I love the "holy shit" face my opponent offers,  when I make a fucking 2 ball trick shot, banked in the side pocket. Now as my opponent is slowly starting to figure me out, I'm pretty sure, I'm undoing my top buttons, after all their are a lot of people at these tournaments and it does tend to get HOT, and speaking of balls, by now I'm positive my opponents are a nice shade of blue. *wink*

We go back and fourth for a while, and The only thing on my mind is sealing the deal, and sinking that fucking 8 ball, in the pocket of my choice. I always call the pocket, look at my opponent, and lick the handle of my stick, before I go all out. AND I always walk all the way around the table, making sure to touch, or brush up against my opponent, right before I bank

that 8 ball sooooo smoothly into its pretty little pocket.

*evil grin* 




No comments:

Post a Comment