Friday, June 26, 2015

My Day in Cum Filled Panties

I was so rushed that morning I didn't even have time to pee. I was in my car on the way to meet the lawyer, and I felt that warm familiar little gush.

Mmm, I remember.

I was on 95, and I hate gas station bathrooms, so I stopped at the rest area.

I grabbed my purse, locked my car, and started to walk really fast to the bathroom. I had to go super bad!




I slid my pants down with my panties and proceeded to pee *giggles, I cant believe Im blogging about this...  anyway, thats not the important thing, everyone pees*

I looked down and my panties were soaked, now this IS normal for me..

But There was so much cum,and it wasnt ALL mine.  It had went thru and left a tiny wet spot on my cut offs.

I was so turned on just seeing it. It was shiny. I wanted to touch it
I ran my finger through the little puddle, it was slippery.

I took my thumb and circled it, remembering how he felt inside me. How hard He fucked me, how good it all felt.

I was so fucking turned on in this rest area bathroom.
I looked at the crotch of my saturated panties, and I couldn't bare the thought of drying them, or taking them off.

I wanted that CUM on my pussy all day long.

I pulled my cum filled panties back on, I wanted to finger fuck myself into oblivion right then, but I was already late. I pulled up my shorts.

and I headed out the door...


and for those of you who are wondering, no I didn't even wash my hands

I did how ever lick my fingers clean.






1-888-964-0397

No comments:

Post a Comment