Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fisting : Elbow deep inside the borderline

*TOOL: STINKFIST*



The Lyrics:


Something has to change

Un-deniable dilemma
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear

Constant over stimulation numbs me
But I would not want you
Any other way

It's not enough
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy
I said
I don't want it
I just need it
To breathe, To feel, to know I'm alive

Finger deep within the borderline
Show me that you love me and we belong together
Relax, turn around and take my hand

I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way

Blend and Balance


Pain and Comfort


Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way


Its not Enough, I need MORE
Nothing seems to satisfy
I said
I don't want it
I just need it
To breathe, To feel, to know I'm alive

Knuckle Deep into the borderline
This may hurt a little, But its Something you'll get used to
RelaXXX. Slip away

Something kinda sad about
The way that things have come to be
Desensitized to everything
What became of subtlety?

How can it mean anything to me
If I really don't feel anything at all?

I'll Keep Digging Til I feel Something

Elbow Deep inside the Borderline
Show me that you love me and that we belong together
Shoulder Deep within the Borderline
Relax. Turn around and take my hand




Fisting sounds so beautiful.
Beyond stretched out beyond all bounds...
Surpassing your own borderline

mmmm, I ache to be dug into

Anna
1-888-964-0397

* I dont own this video, or these lyrics or any copyrights that belong to TOOL. I just wanted to share them with you because I found them incredibly fucking sexy*

read some more of my KINKY SHIT



No comments:

Post a Comment