Friday, March 7, 2014

Take a deep Breath... and just Relaxxx.

I have found a new notch to carve into my bedpost of nasty desire. Some like to call it "auto-erotic asphyxia" I like to call it choke fucking ... *evil grin* I have found that I CUM sooooo fucking hard if my boy toy squeezes my throat just as I'm about to exxxplode! Hot, sweaty, rough fucking.. with a twist, or a grip rather...*giggle*.






 Pumping my pretty little pink box HARD, only to reach up with greedy hands, and place them around my beautiful neck, applying pressure as he SINKS that big rod into me. By the time I'm ready to SQUIRT, my airway is fully constricted and --what happens next is sheer... fucking.. erotic-- My ENTIRE body, including, my pussy.....clenches, and spasms, and I wind up, covering EVERYTHING in my juices. So HOT!..... now BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment