Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Calling All Panty Sniffers!!!

It's no secret, that I am one of the sluttiest in the kingdom, and of course, its really no secret in my hometown either. In fact, Ill give you an example of just how slutty I am.

So, My girlfriends and I are headed to the beach, All of us wearing Bikini tops, and mini's with barely enough fabric, to make a pocket. We were just totally fucking rocking out going down the Highway. My bestie Angela (she and I get in a lot of trouble together, lol) and another close friend of ours Kris, and myself, of course, had the radio blasting, windows down and hair whipping in the wind. Then WHAM! traffic jam... ughhh. I hate traffic! and we were crawling...Angela, and Kris are hanging out of the windows.  I'm looking everywhere trying to see WTF is going on ahead, and we come to a STOP. So I jump out of my car, and walk up passed this tanker truck that's in front of my now parked car. I look over and this trucker is totally checkin' me out. He throws me a wave, and I returned with a wink, and asked him, what was going on up the road. He told me to get in his truck and I could key up his CB, So I asked if he had room for my friends, and he said Hell yeah!

So I waved my girls up, and we climbed in, and talked to a guy 8 miles ahead that said we weren't going anywhere for a while because there was an accident. We figured we could play on his CB, Flirting with the truckers, and telling them ALL the naughty shit we'd love to do to them and apparently driving our new friend the big rig driver WILD! Traffic started to move, so we were rushing to get back to my car, I was the last one out. As I was climbing out, he said "What, No goodbye kiss?"  and I thought to myself, -he was really nice, he is kinds cute, and we did get to have a little fun, fucking with his big rig buddies-... So I kissed him, and then, I pulled up my skirt, rubbed my panties really hard into my pussy, and took them off... hanging them right on his gear shifter. I blew him a kiss, and jumped out.



I laughed the whole way running back to my car,hopped in, and took off .Confessing what I had done, to my girlfriends, and they Laughed right along with me we jumped lanes and sped up, leaving our friend behind.
So, we were on the road again, music blaring, singing to the top of our lungs. When we Hear... HONNNNK! HONNNNK!! HONNNNNNNK!!!.

Yep It was our friend, and he had a mask on??.. No It wasn't a mask.... It was my panties! He was riding down the road, sporting my cute cheekies. Smelling me , Breathing me in, and he was fucking loving it! And I was fucking PROUD. Who Wouldn't want to smell MY panties???? *Sniff, Sniff*




No comments:

Post a Comment