Friday, September 11, 2015

Anal Training



I Bought this new set of Anal plugs from my friend Jade that owns this little sex shop that I frequent a lot, when I want to get something quick instead of waiting for it to come via snail mail.

Normally I like using my little metal jeweled plug, but I had a new flavor, and I knew his cock was really fat. We had talked a lot of shit to each other, *smiles* I love when I can utilize my naughty phone sex skills in my personal life. *Giggles*

So Honestly I've felt like Ive been training for a COCK triathalon.

The first one I only wore for 2 days, and I wore it every where.

The second was a bit of a challenge, mmmmm it stretched me so nicely, I wore it for 4 days. The first day was quite painful as it stretched me, fighting for position in my tight little ass. That night, I decided I needed to help the training along, so I fucked myself with that yummy medium sized plug, while vibing my clit...

I came all over.

Now this morning, I have pushed the last and biggest plug in my ass, 

It Hurts sooooo good.

I'll be leaving for the mountains super late tonight, and tomorrow night Ill be fucking my new flavor.

I can't wait to feel his big cock in my ass.

Wanna help me train?
Maybe you want some training yourself?

Yum. either way baby, we can stretch it out, and fuck it good.



1-888-964-0397

email me @:   Annas_No_Angel@yahoo.com

All calls start at 10 mins for $20
and are $2 per min. thereafter




No comments:

Post a Comment