Monday, August 10, 2015

Want Hot Cheap Phone sex with a Real Girl?

Curious about phone sex?

Wanna see what its all about?


I assure you, its not just moaning and groaning with some chick painting her nails.

That's not what you get with me.





What can I tell you about me?

 I am an anything goes girl.
I don't believe in limitations or boundaries,
especially when it cums to fucking.

I tend to heir on the kinky side... the taboo side... & the dark side
But, I am rather soft, sweet & seductive... just depends on my mood

I love exploring fetishes, and I am well versed in many, because I have experienced them personally

There is only one that I've found that don't particularly care for
(and if your curious, you'll just have to ask)

My Rates:
Well I did say it was HOT CHEAP PHONE SEX right?

10 minutes for 20$
Thats what all calls start at
after the first initial 10 minutes, it's only 2$ per minute and we can talk as long as you like.

I dont pressure you to stay longer than YOU want.

Everything is up to you.

I dont censor topics, SEX has so many wonderful vices
Why not explore each and every one?

I LOVE when someone tries to shock me, so if you have something a little extreme or bizarre, please try it out with me

are you ready?

Just call 1-888-964-0397

(my direct line)

What do you have to lose? You know you just want to try it, to see what it's all about

( if this is your 1st time, you can get some FREE minutes- but you'll have to call me to see how)

You may Fall in LUST


If you have ANY questions, feel free to IM me
Aim or Yahoo:

Annas_No_Angel





No comments:

Post a Comment