Friday, July 24, 2015

No Condom Necessary - Sexy Breeding Fantasy

Do you want to BREED?

Spill your precious seed deep into a hungry flower?


I Share this Fantasy.

I want to know each and every vein in your throbbing, aching cock.

To want to know what it feels like to get pregnant, is such a turn on.


I long to be deeply penetrated, and Filled with cum.


Becoming Pregnant






I think of all the transformations my body will endure, with a life growing inside me

My muscles stretching, and opening up to allow room in my body for another person.


My Tits changing, firming, growing, bulging

And leaking.... Lactating

(that is so sexy)

I remember one of my girlfriends telling me that while she was pregnant, when she rode her husband, her tits would leak all over him.

She sounded so erotic, and the fact that he tasted her... he cleaned the milky pathways with his mouth

almost made me cum instantly.



I want to Drip all over us, I think of it so often it makes me so horny.

Leaking tits, a pregnant swollen more than warm pussy


Impregnate me

Fill me with your Cum

Deep Inside




Share your Breeding fantasy with me

Anna
1-888-964-0397

Aim/yahoo: Annas_No_Angel


All calls Start out at 10 minutes for 20$
and 2.oo a minute thereafter 





No comments:

Post a Comment