Friday, June 5, 2015

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!

2 weeks ago I Promoted a

BATTLE OF THE ORGASMS

Contest!

I had a great Turn out

Thanks to ALL Of my Wonderful Gentleman and a few Lady Callers!

*kisses*

And For the most Part I was verrrrrry Successful in beating out some of my BEST contenders!

BUT 2, YES! 2.... Brought me to climax 1st, and had me cumming MULTIPLE TIMES over the phone

And They Shall Be Recognized by Initials Only To protect them





D.R. & M.K.  



Now I wont go into particulars Because I never kiss and tell (lol)

But These 2 Gentlemen Had me COVERED in my own sweet cum... over and over and over again!

I want to thank BOTH of them Very much and also let them know that their prize will be emailed to them shortly.

Thank You ALL for playing

It really is a WIN/WIN situation all the way around, isn't it!!!


Which brings me to my next Question!
This has made me realize how much I love Doing contests!!!

Do you have any ideas of contests I could do?
Something you would love to go up against me with?

I am very open to suggestions, and would love you guys' input!

Feel free to comment, you can do so anonymously or you can send me an email at anna@mailpsk.com

Message me on aim/yahoo: Annas_no_Angel

or Simply give me a call

Anna- 1-888-964-0397

Read some kinky stories from me here, They are sure to get you going!


1 comment:

  1. Fun it was. Sad only one other was able to do it. But then I did let you do all the work.

    ReplyDelete