Thursday, May 14, 2015

Inside my dirty hamper

Im in the shower... soaping up after a long day.

You know there close by.

You could envision me, sliding my fingers under the band, and slipping them down.

You try to be quick, maybe I won't notice you

You search frantically, and then you find them...






You tuck them in your pocket, anxious for later.
You can't wait to touch them again, so throughout the evening you sneek a feel.

They are so soft, but what's this... they are damp.

Then you realize, I must have been turned on while wearing them..

You can't help but think of how I smell... how I taste, and that there may be a chance I've cum in them...

You rush to the bathroom, curiosity is making your cock ache...

My dirty panties await you...


Wanna get caught with your hand in my dirty hamper Panty boy?

Are you a total pervy panty SNIFFER?


Cum play with me & My panties

Anna
1-888-964-0397

Message me on AIM/Yahoo
Annas_No_Angel








No comments:

Post a Comment