Friday, March 6, 2015

Anything Goes Phonesex with Anna


What does anything goes mean?

It means just what is says
we can talk about ANYTHING

There arent any limits
absolutley no boundaries
NO Censorship

and believe me, Im not gonna say ewwwww! no way

In fact, Its HARD.. scratch that... Its Fucking ALMOST impossible to shock me
Try to, I DARE you

Our conversation can go from sweet and innocent to totally sick and twisted in seconds

and I fucking love it!

Ill break down "anything goes" for you, just know we aren't limited to this list, we can talk about ANYTHING, even if it isn't here ( by now you should know I like lists)

AGEPLAY- young & old
RAPE- any kind of forced fucking
SMUT- or any other dangerous sex play
DRUGS- wanna get high with me?
FORCED INTOX- I make you drink, or you can make me
PIC- Partner in Crime
INCEST

Now these are just a few, but believe me we can go into the dirtiest parts of our minds and explore!

Take a step outside of your vanilla Box!
and take a bite out of the Forbidden Fruit or Perverted Pleasure!




1-888-964-0397

A little nervous, or unsure? Message me on AIM or yahoo @

Annas_No_Angel

Or email me- anna@mailpsk.com

Follow me on TWITTER- @annasnoangel



No comments:

Post a Comment