Friday, February 20, 2015

Pedicure Play with a Perverted Princess






I love having my feet massaged after walking around in 5 inch heels all day
It feels sooo good to have my stockings peeled off, and a nice firm hand to knead and grip my perfect high arches

Alot of men don't know that touching a womans foot the "right" way
sends surges straight to her pleasure zone.

I always like to keep my feet pedicured
My toes are always soft
nails neatly polished ( I like glitter )

Mmmm, I love having them tickled

My toes kissed, licked and sucked.

Im also quite fond of they way a Cock feels sliding in between my oiled arches.
I love dipping my soft toes in the never ending pearls of precum.

But my favorite thing about my pretty pedicured feet

... is when they are glistening with little diamonds of CUM covering them.




Indulge your foot fetish

Get Addicted to Anna
1-888-964-0397

~ all calls are 2$ per minute with a 10 minute minimum~

No comments:

Post a Comment