Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Intimate Impregnation/ Pregnant Fantasy




I've always wondered what it would be like to get pregnant. I've fantasized about it often.

I know how good a cock feels with no condom. I don't like a latex barrier between my vaginal walls and his throbbing shaft. I want to feel the precum on the tip of his cock as he teases my clit.
You know that little cool tingly feeling, when somethings just a tad bit wet.

I've heard a womans temperature increases when she's ovulating. I wonder if the guy can feel it when he penetrates her. Is the womans pussy significantly hotter?

I like to watch myself get fucked. I like looking at a penis penetrate me. Watching as it forces it's way into my wet canal. I like squeezing and tightening myself around it, and reaping the benefit of the response.

To feel each and every vein, every pulse, every stroke of a hardened cock in my pussy. Is almost exstacy.

I wonder if we are all just slaves to our own sex. My pussy, fertile and wanting, seeking a seed to inhabit my womb. Does that trigger my mind? My lust? My libido?

Mom's are the ultimate CUM LOVERS, look what magic they can do with your sweet sticky cream!


Even more so. I think about becoming pregnant and the baby growing and making my belly big. My tits being engorged with milk. And my partner, eager to sink his hard cock into my swollen pregnant pussy!

Do you share the urge to unload your stiff Daddy cock meat into a fertile young cunt?
Do you want to watch my pregnant belly grow, and fuck my swollen pussy bareback for the duration of my pregnancy?
As I ride you could you imagine my big pregnant lactation tits leaking milk as we bring both ourselves to orgasm.


Share in my kinky Impregnation/ Pregnant Fantasy?

Cum play with me

Anna
1-888-964-0397




No comments:

Post a Comment