Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Masturbation Mantra

How do You Masturbate Anna?

Is a frequent question I'm asked by my callers. Now here's my answer:

I start by doing something that relaxes me, like taking a bubble bath or rubbing my body down with lotion.
Then, I touch myself lightly, feathering my fingertips over my sweet spots ( ribs, inner thighs, neck, around my navel)

I then take 1 finger, and slowly circle my nipples, making a spiral around my areolas to stiffen my lil bumps. I pinch them a bit and tug, it sends electric waves through my breasts and into my center.
I lean down and lick my nipples teasing them with my tongue, sucking gently to pull my nipple into my mouth. One and then, the other.

I run my hands up and down my body, massaging myself. Teasing myself. Before I take 1 or 2 fingers, and touch my mound. I rub the area where pussy hair should be, and the smoothness of my shaved pussy arouses me that much more. I spread my pussy with my index and ring fingers, and play softly with my rose bud. Gently touching, rubbing and then fingering it.

I alternate, between clitoral and penetrating stimulation. Sliding 1 finger in and finger fucking myself, and then pulling out so with that same finger I masturbate my clit.

As the intensity builds, my pressure does. I masturbate harder and faster. Pumping in and out of my pussy, and fingering my clit hard and fast.


Until I explode into an orgasmic euphoria!



Let's lose ourselves in eachother
Get off Hard with me
Mutual Masturbation

Anna
1-888-964-0397



No comments:

Post a Comment