Thursday, January 15, 2015

An Ode to Domination & Submission

Dressed to the 9's in my stockings, thigh high
Tall Heels that reach Heaven's beautiful sky

Be it silk, satin, latex or lace
No matter the outfit, I know my place

To be helpless, to be bound
unable to move, completely tied down

To render me yours, and ravage me, yes?
To make me your one and only conquest

Yes I will Listen & I will comply
I'll do as Im told, never questioning why

My wrists are Trapped, My collar tight
My ankles braced, no need to fight

My will is yours, in you I trust
you owning my body as well as my lust.

A Master to me, A Slut for you
the pleasures to come will be for us, two.



We will leave the world of confliction &
become each others undying addiction


I'll be your sweet release

1-888-964-0397


AIM/Yahoo messenger: Annas_No_Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment