Wednesday, November 26, 2014

No Real Girlfriend? I'll Give you the true GFE ~Girlfriend Experience~


This has to be one of my top 3 favorite type of phone sex call.

But, It isn't JUST a phone sex call... I guess that's why I like it so much.

With The GFE, it's more personal, more sensual.

I Like getting to know my callers, and letting them get to know me, that way when we do have a session, or a sexy conversation  we already know what each other likes, and it doesn't feel rushed.

I enjoy the closeness, the connection... and that adds to the eroticism of it all.

The best thing about GFE/ having a phone sex girlfriend, is that there is NO PRESSURE, it doesn't have to be awkward, there are NO expectations, no 1st date jitters or worries of being stood up and phone sex is MOST definatley cheaper than a date.

I'm a wonderful girlfriend, and a great phone sex girlfriend. I enjoy sending you sweet little emails, and naughty text messages just to let you know I'm thinking of you and I LOVE being able to talk with you on the phone, the sex part of it ~ the phone fucking~ well, That's just an added bonus. I am a little different from most phone girls, because I actually DO care about you, and the more we talk and get to know each other, the stronger our connection will be.

You Don't have to be lonely
You Don't have to be nervous
We can just enjoy each other, and have fun
even if it is just on the phone & it can be for however long you like.

So If you don't have time for a relationship, or you haven't found the girl of your dreams yet
I would love to be your phone sex girlfriend

Give me a try, you'll never know unless you do



1-888-964-0397

if your nervous about calling
you can message me 1st @
yahoo/or AIM: Annas_No_Angel






No comments:

Post a Comment