Monday, July 14, 2014

Shhhh.... Be quiet, no ones supposed to know







Ring Ring Ring...

HI Anna, it's XXXX ...I'm sorry I'm whispering, I'm not in the position to talk very loud but I just had to hear your voice....


That's no problem, you just sit back, whip that big meaty stick out, and let my voice take you to the edge of all erotic reason. You may have to fight to be quiet when I tell you all the things I want to do to that big swinging fucking ROD. Mmmmm, how I describe how my lips will feel and look sliding up and down, kissing that most perceptive piece. My tongue pressing and prodding, while I look to you..

Whispering:   Shhhhhh, Just listen... don't say a word, just FEEL me...

I straddle your cock with my pristine pink mound... and slip you inside, guiding you into my abyss of insane pleasure. Melting our bodies into one another, as I rock you sweetly to your sweet demise.

I can see your getting close...

Mmmmmm.... fuccck.. 

Shhhhhh... don't growl.. don't make a sound. 
.... let go
                 .... into me.

Anna

1-888-964-0397



No comments:

Post a Comment