Thursday, June 26, 2014

Suck the cum out of my snatch, while I tell you how many times I cheated on you last week :)



How many times have you thought about me getting fucked?

I bet most times when you think of me getting fucked, it isn't even by YOUR cock.

Do you daydream about a HUGE fucking dick pushing and pulling my little pink box? stretching out my bald kitty and loosening it? I bet you can almost hear me LOVING every minute of that MONSTER DICK.

Hmmmm, Maybe you can hide in the closet and watch me fuck one of my well HUNG friends or even better, one of YOURS. *grins*

I mean after all, they do fuck me RIGHT, with a big hard stick, and a rough fucking rhythm.

And we can both agree, that I deserve to be FUCKED good & proper. Which we know, you can't do.

I need a fucking ALPHA MALE with an Exquisite COCK of mammoth proportions! A man that knows what the fuck he wants, and knows what I fucking need and gives it to me!

Don't whine like that...

You can stroke your cock, as long as you do it with my dirty panties on  *giggles*

Now get your ass in the closet, a real man's on his way to do what you will NEVER fucking be able to do!


And I thought I was supposed to be the BITCH. 


*grins*
Don't fuck with the BULL, I'll get the horns

And you'll get to clean up his mess
enjoy that Creampie.
*wink*

Anna
1-888-964-0397



No comments:

Post a Comment