Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summertime SEX

Summer is HERE! It's already HOTT! and This Saturday, I've been invited to my first pool party of the Season.
I love swimming, AND showing off my body in my sexy bikini.I love showing off my assets *grins* I love the attention... I can remember when I went to spend the summer with a girlfriend of mine a few years back. She lived in a very nice subdivision, gated community with a pool.She and I were about 16, and we were totally boy crazy. So we headed down to the pool, to see if we could make some new friends, and work on our tans.



She and I were laying out, when this guy approached us, He introduced himself as Jay, and My Friend Candice, introduced us. He was Tall, Tan, and Italian. I just laid there, catching the rays, smiling, my eyes hiding behind my sunglasses. God, he was cute! He had a defined body, not really muscular, but very defined. I knew he was older than me, at least in his 20's.

I remember being so hot, I just dove right into the pool. Mmmm, the water enveloped me in its coolness, The initial shock made my nipples so hard, and I realized when I was coming up to the surface, my bikini top strings had come untied. Now Mind you, we aren't the only people at this pool. Families, couples, and kids were all around.

I was struggling to find my strings, when I felt someone behind me. It was Jay. "Need help?" I was mortified. He found my strings in the water, and tied them, laughing the entire time.

The rest of the day, each time I looked over at Jay through my shades, he was looking back at me. We left that evening, he waved bye, and we did too.

The next morning, we were up early, heading down to the pool. I had on a much more secure suit this time. It was a white halter bikini, with micro shorts. We were the first ones at the pool, we waited by the gate for the lifeguard to come and open it. I was surprised to find the the lifeguard was indeed, Jay.

He greeted us, and I just smiled. He said I liked your other suit better. I know my face turned red, and it wasn't from the sun. He asked which house we lived in, and were we sisters. Just basic small talk. He told me that he thought my red hair was pretty.

The more we chatted the more comfortable I was with him. I began opening up, and kidding around with him. We started playing in the water, who could hold their breath the longest, and who could do handstands, and eventually "chicken". I was on his strong shoulders, and Candice was on one of his buddies, and we were having so much fun.

He had to go sit in the guard tower for a bit, so Candice and I got out of the pool, We oiled each other and laid on the chairs. The sun kissed my skin, warming it, it felt sooo good. Then, after about an hour, a shadow was blocking my sun. It was Jay." Come swim with me Anna". I pretended not to want to. Truth is, I wanted nothing more, than to swim with him.

There were quite a few people in the pool with us. and I was hanging onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he swam all over. Then he went under, and I let go. When I came up, clearing the water out of my eyes, and pushing my hair back. His face was the first thing I saw.

He told me how beautiful I was, and He said I was the definition of a "diva". I didn't know what that meant, he told me to look it up. I just smiled, a very shy smile. He asked if he could kiss me. I nodded yes. Mmmmm, his lips melted into mine, we forgot where we were, and just made out right there in the community pool.

We broke our kiss, and he told me that he couldn't stop thinking about me, and that he was glad I was staying for the summer. Then, he smirked, and started to say something, but stopped. "What is it?" I said. Silence. "Jayyy, what is it? what were you going to say?" I asked again. He said," I really liked your suit yesterday, that one's pretty, but that green one yesterday, was Ahemmm... nice" I just smiled. "you liked it because, it came untied" He grinned.

It was late afternoon and some people left. The pool crowd was thinning, but there were still a few swimmers. We played more in the water, Candice was chatting up some guy that she had met that day, over on the picnic table. Jay Just looked at me, and I pounced on him, splashing him. I wrapped my arms around him, and then I wrapped my legs around him. I felt him, back up.



"Ohh, Im sorry, you don't like that?" I asked, " No I do, probably a little too much" He answered. "What do you mean?" I said, "Do it again" he replied.
I wrapped my legs around him, and he grabbed my hips, drawing me in close. I felt his trunks bulge, putting pressure on crotch and I was immediately turned on.

I giggled, and just looked at him, he started pushing me back and forth gently over his crotch. I felt him getting firmer,and I liked it. " You want to stop?" He asked, and I shook my head no. Mmmm, His hardness felt so good against me. I reached down in between us,my fingers sliding under his trunks, and grabbed him. I pulled his cock free from his trunks, under the water, his finger pulled my micro shorts to the side We both fought against the friction to get him inside. I was amazed the I could still feel slick, even in water. I flet like everyone was watching us, but He assured me no one knew what we were doing.

He told me to hug him tight, and I did. We had to fuck without fucking, because so many were still in the pool with us.My eyes scanned over all the pool goers, and I had to fight to be quiet. He felt so good inside me, the water rippling all around us. His muscles tighten, and his breath is heavy and hard. I hug him tight, and make sweet noises in his ear. He whispers," Im going to cum" and I wrap around him tighter, pushing him deep inside of me.

mmmmmmmmmm, FUCK...

That was a great fucking summer...maybe this one can top it! *grins*




No comments:

Post a Comment