Thursday, May 1, 2014

Daddy Daughter playtime

If you've ever played with me,You can see, I like roleplay and you Know I abso-fucking-lutely Love daddy daughter roleplay. It makes me so wet to refer to you as my daddy, and to be a very good/ or a very naughty girl for you.

I can't begin to explain, the state of erotica this put me in. To be told I'm such a good girl, mmmm, To be taught how to handle a cock. To be spanked, for not behaving.... Ohh Myy Gawwd!

I'm getting turned on just writing this post.

I like playing your slutty daughter, and catching you jerking off with my panties." You better do what I say Dad, We dont want mom to find out, do we?"

I like being all warm in my bed, and watching my door creak open while mom's asleep. "Daddy, is that you??" Shhhhhh...

I like keeping you out of trouble because I'll do anything for my daddy....AND,  I do mean Anything

I have girlfriends, they like to play too.... Let's have a slumber party!?!?!?

Ill be a good girl, I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment