Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ode to me *grins*

I'm the girl you've thought about
The sexy sway of my walk away hips
The naughty wet dream you cant be without
The soft lipped kiss left on your lips

Hair of fire
Skin of milk
Eyes of daggers
Slit of silk

Escape with me
To a world of Lust
Ill lead you in 
and earn your trust

Your darkest secrets
 I won't tell
Forever you'll be
Under my spell

My voice like sexy thunder
My pleasure Like violent rain
I will captivate you
you'll never be the same

Have a taste of Anna?
But only if you dare
to Cum in my world, and play with me
I'm sure you'll love it there.

I'll be waiting for you
Ill take you by the hand
Show you a world so beautiful
many will never understand

explore your dark desire with me
I'm right here on the line
It all begins with dialing
.... and a little of your time.

I promise you'll be pleased
I promise you'll want more
I promise I'm like nothing else
you've ever seen or heard before.




Anna


888-964-0397


No comments:

Post a Comment